CSS all pages

ATSPM Webinar for Developers, Installers & Users

• marktaylor@utah.gov
  • marktaylor@utah.gov's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #204 by marktaylor@utah.gov
marktaylor@utah.gov created the topic: ATSPM Webinar for Developers, Installers & Users
In the goal of increasing collaboration with all interested parties, UDOT will be hosting an ATSPM webinar for developers, installers & users the 3rd Monday of each month (for the next few months until interest dies down) from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Eastern time for anyone interested to learn more about the ATSPMs available at GitHub & OSADP. The first webinar will be Monday, September 18th. You can connect at: connectdot.connectsolutions.com/atspm/ . Conference Number(s): 877 336-1839. Participant Code: 1739700. We're asking that you submit any questions or topics of discussion a few days in advance at this forum so the agenda for discussion can be prepared.

Draft agenda for September 18th:
*10 minutes: Welcome & Discussion of UDOT moving source code to GitHub ( github.com/udotdevelopment/ATSPM ).
* 15 minutes: questions/answers regarding development.
* 15 minutes: questions/answers regarding installation
* 45 minutes: questions/ansers/discussion regarding using ATSPMs.

If you have any suggestions for discussion, please post them here. The agenda will be prepared a few days before the webinar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• marktaylor@utah.gov
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 3 days ago #205 by marktaylor@utah.gov
marktaylor@utah.gov replied the topic: ATSPM Webinar for Developers, Installers & Users
Final Agenda for ATSPM Webinar for Developers, Installers & Users
Monday September 18th 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Eastern Time

I Welcome & Introductions of Speakers - Mark Taylor (5 minutes)

II ATSPM available at GitHub & OSADP - Derek Lowe (5 minutes)

III What's up Next - Future Development - Jamie Mackey (5 minutes).

IV Development Questions - All - moderated by Derek Lowe (10 minutes)

V Installation of ATSPM's - Derek Lowe & Shane Johnson (10 minutes)

- How to upgrade from pre 4.0 ATSPM
- How to implement partition tables
- Bing Map HTTPS updates

VI ATSPM Configuration Tips - Jamie Mackey (30 minutes)

VII Questions and Answers in using ATSPMs - All - Moderated by Mark Taylor (15 minutes)

More
2 years 3 days ago #206 by MadmandrdII
MadmandrdII replied the topic: ATSPM Webinar for Developers, Installers & Users
How can I tell if my servers are configured properly ? IE: Database Server I have tables that are not being populated ,such as dbo.Application Events , dbo.Program _Settings

More
2 years 3 days ago #207 by MadmandrdII
MadmandrdII replied the topic: ATSPM Webinar for Developers, Installers & Users
Is There a flow chart that will show the Steps and results of a proper installation also proper server Configuration?

• LeeEngineeringABQ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 3 days ago #208 by LeeEngineeringABQ
LeeEngineeringABQ replied the topic: ATSPM Webinar for Developers, Installers & Users
UDOT Developers,
Thank you so much for your continued support of ATSPMs. I’m currently working on installing all the components on a server here in Albuquerque for a pilot project. We are running Windows Server 2016 and IIS 10. I’ve had success so far except I cannot install the Wavetronix Speed Listener or the Watchdog Email Component.
The error I get when using cmd prompt to install the speed listener service is “Exception occurred while initializing the installation: system.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///c:\WavetronicsSpeedListener\WavetronicsSpeedListener.exe’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515).”

For the Watchdog component, Derek told me it’s changed since the GDOT manual was released, but I’m not able to get any emails to send.
Is there some further guidance or tutorial for the Speed Listener and Watchdog Components? Also, does anyone have a new metric for transit signal priority they could share or give some information on?
Thanks again!
Attachments:

• marktaylor@utah.gov
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 11 months ago #209 by marktaylor@utah.gov
marktaylor@utah.gov replied the topic: ATSPM Webinar for Developers, Installers & Users
All,

The next webinar is Tuesday October 16th 2017 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Eastern Time. The The webinar will cover topics on development, installment, and configuration/use. We are very interested in any topics of discussion you may want UDOT to discuss or you to even present. Please let us know ASAP any recommended topics of discussion. You can either reply back at this forum, or if you would rather stay anonymous, you can email Mark Taylor at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We look forward to the continued collaboration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joannabush

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds