Followed readme.txt instructions:
"To Compile the V2I Hub software
Run the following from the src directory

1$ cd tmx
2$ cmake .
3$ make 
4$ sudo make install
5$ cd ../v2i-hub
6$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/var/www/plugins .
7$ make
8$ sudo make install"

At line #7 "make" produced this error code: (pictured below and in text)
Scanning dependencies of target CswPlugin
[ 84%] Building CXX object CswPlugin/CMakeFiles/CswPlugin.dir/src/XmlCurveParser.cpp.o
/home/crc/Documents/V2I-Hub-v3/src/v2i-hub/CswPlugin/src/XmlCurveParser.cpp:11:31: fatal error: NodeOffsetPointXY.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
CswPlugin/CMakeFiles/CswPlugin.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target 'CswPlugin/CMakeFiles/CswPlugin.dir/src/XmlCurveParser.cpp.o' failed
make[2]: *** [CswPlugin/CMakeFiles/CswPlugin.dir/src/XmlCurveParser.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:580: recipe for target 'CswPlugin/CMakeFiles/CswPlugin.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CswPlugin/CMakeFiles/CswPlugin.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:127: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error

Our team will continue to work on this issue but any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by jlp1029. Reason: clarity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #369 by gbaumgardner
gbaumgardner replied the topic: Fatal error compiling V2I-Hub 3.0
Make sure you have downloaded the latest release V2I Hub v3.0. I do not believe that the 2018-02-07 should have this issue.

• jlp1029
  • jlp1029's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 2 months ago #370 by jlp1029
jlp1029 replied the topic: Fatal error compiling V2I-Hub 3.0
@gbaumgardner we downloaded v3.0 in June 2018, so we should be on the most current version.

We were able to alter the source code to omit building the csw plugin in all make files and were able to get this version to compile correctly. We have not been successful in getting the web portal to function correctly in v3.0 as of now but we are still working on it.

More
1 year 2 months ago #371 by gbaumgardner
gbaumgardner replied the topic: Fatal error compiling V2I-Hub 3.0
There are some mistakes in regards to the web portal for this version. You do not need to setup a web server or anything on the V2I system. The new portal is designed to function without that overhead. You simply need to open the /admin/index.html page on a local FF or Chrome web browser like on your desktop and connect to the V2I Hub system. Obviously, you must have network connectivity and you also will have to install the certificate into your web browser by connecting the displayed URL via https instead of wss. That is, just navigate to https://<IP>:<port> and you will be install the cert. Then, the portal should work.

• jlp1029
  • jlp1029's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #372 by jlp1029
jlp1029 replied the topic: Fatal error compiling V2I-Hub 3.0
I can go to /admin/index.html, but when first setting it up I had to manually move the v2ihub folder to /var/www/v2ihub since when you tried to run TMXCore it would throw an error saying it couldn't locate the v2ihub folder in /var/www/.

After moving the folder, and accepting the certificate, the /admin/index.html gets stuck loading forever saying "Connecting to wss://127.0.0.1:19760/...".

edit: after accepting the certificate on a remote computer, we were able to login to the web portal remotely. Note: the user:pass in the readme.txt was v2iadmin:V2iHub#123 but the actual password (found in the database setup file) is v2iadmin:V2iHub#321

After that, we were able to successfully configure the settings in the web portal to send a SPAT message to a remote ip. However the port number was unable to be changed from the default value.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by jlp1029. Reason: solved

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds